Inflammation: symptoms in children, or How to cope with this disease?
Today, we often hear about thisa disease like pneumonia. Symptoms in children differ from those of adults. But do not forget that pneumonia (also called pneumonia) is the name of an inflammatory process characterized by its etiological, pathogenetic, therapeutic characteristics. Therefore, in this article you will find out what factors cause inflammation of the lungs, symptoms in children, and what folk remedies will help cope with this disease.
Causes of the disease
It is known that children suffer from pneumonia more often than adults.
Pneumonia. Symptoms in children
If there is an infection in the body, the child will have the following symptoms:
- increase in temperature (more than 38about) for several days (three or more);
- the presence of dyspnea (rapid breathing) - depending on the age it can be 40-60 breaths / expirations per minute;
- the retracted skin of the intercostal spaces (usually on the side where the diseased lung is).
With regard to mycoplasmal and chlamydialpneumonia, they can begin with a common cold, coughing, sneezing and choking in the throat. But these are the symptoms of an ordinary cold. Therefore, the main distinguishing feature of pneumonia is shortness of breath, combined with high fever.
How to take care of sick pneumonia
In order to cope with pneumonia, the following guidelines should be followed.
- The situation should be calm and comfortable.
- In the diet of the child should include as much fruit and vegetables as possible.
- Caloric and at the same time easily assimilated food is what the baby needs during the treatment.
- Provide the patient with an abundant drink (about 1.5 liters of fluid per day) to prevent dehydration.
- Consult a physician. After all, the correct treatment of pneumonia will prevent possible complications.
- Perhaps, the doctor will advise physical exercise, massage, motor activity.
Pneumonia. Treatment with folk remedies
In order to cure pneumonia, you first need to visit a doctor. If a diagnosis of "pneumonia" is made, the symptoms in children correspond to those previously listed, then it is urgent to begin treatment.
- You can cook a pine broth and makeinhalation. To do this, pine buds (1 teaspoon) are poured in water (100 ml) and heated on fire. Then we take a sheet of Whatman paper and make something like a funnel. We do from 80 to 100 breaths.
- Decoction of oat seed is suitable for those whosuffers from a severe form of pneumonia. You will need 1 liter of milk, which you need to fill the washed oats with the husk. Boil the broth for about 1 hour. Next, strain and drink a hot broth before bed, adding oil or honey.
- From verbena medicinal it is also possible to obtaina good tool for treating pneumonia. 1 teaspoon of dried leaves is poured over with boiling water (200 ml). Infuse the broth for about an hour and filter. We divide into 3 parts and drink throughout the day.
Do not forget that the treatment of pneumonia with folk remedies will be more effective if you follow the recommendations of the doctor.