"Analgin" preparation: composition, instruction
Surely everyone knows such a medicinala remedy like Analgin. The composition of the preparation, its release form and features are presented below. Also in the materials of this article you will find a detailed instruction on the use of the medication in question.
Forms of the preparation and their composition
What does this medicine contain?"Analgin"? The composition of the said agent depends on its release forms. Two forms of the drug in question are the most popular among patients. Let us consider them in more detail.
- The composition of "Analgin" in tablets is as follows: as an active ingredient, this drug contains metamizole sodium. As for the auxiliary components, they are presented in the form of starch of potato, sugar, calcium, stearate and talc.
The drug in the form of tablets is white or slightlyyellowish color, as well as risk, facet, flat-cylindrical form and bitter taste. For sale, the agent in question is supplied in cell or cell-free packages.
- The composition of "Analgin" in ampoules is as follows: as the main substance, the drug contains metamizole sodium, and as an auxiliary - water for injection.
This product is a transparent liquid of yellowish color, which is contained in ampoules and boxes of paper, respectively.
The preparation "Analgin", the composition of which wasis presented above, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent, as well as pyrazolone derivatives. By its mechanism of action, this drug is practically the same as other NSAIDs. It is capable of nonselective blocking of COX and reducing the formation of prostaglandins from Arachidonic acid.
This medication preventsproprio- and extra-receptive, as well as painful impulses along the bundles of Burdach and Gaul. It increases the heat transfer and increases the threshold of excitability of the centers (thalamic) pain sensitivity.
A distinctive feature of this remedy is a slight anti-inflammatory effect, which causes a weak effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa and water-salt metabolism.
What other properties are inherent in the medicine "Analgin"? The composition of this medication is such that it has antipyretic, analgesic and even a slight spasmolytic effect, including with respect to the smooth muscles of the biliary and urinary tract.
Indications for taking tablets
This drug is used for pain sensations of various origins, namely:
- renal and biliary colic (in combination with antispasmodics);
- postoperative pain;
- migraine pain;
- febrile conditions, which manifest themselves in infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Indications for the use of the injection solution
This form of the drug is alsoare used to eliminate febrile syndrome (including infectious and inflammatory diseases, bites of insects such as mosquitoes, gadflies, bees, posttransfusion complications).
In addition, the injection of analgin is prescribed for painful syndromes of moderate and mild severity:
- neuralgia, arthralgia, myalgia, decompression sickness, biliary colic;
- shingles, renal colic, burns;
- intestinal colic, headache, trauma;
- orchitis, myositis, radiculitis, postoperative pain;
- toothache, algodismenorrhea and others.
The drug in tablets is not prescribed for:
- bronchial asthma;
- "Aspirin asthma";
- oppression of hematopoiesis;
- blood diseases and so on.
As for the solution, it is not used in the first three months of life, with kidney disease, anemia, leukopenia, pregnancy, etc.
Method of use of tablets
How to use tablets "Analgin"(their composition was presented above)? This drug is prescribed by mouth in the amount of one piece twice a day after a meal. The maximum single dose is 1 g, and the daily dosage is 3 g.
When using the drug (more than one week), continuous monitoring of the working state of the liver and the picture of peripheral blood is necessary.
To children, this drug is prescribed for 5-10 mg per kg of body weight three times a day for not more than three days in a row (the tablet is first ground).
The considered medicine as an antipyretic agent can not be used for more than three days, and as an anesthetic it is more than 5 days.
Method of application of the solution
Medical alcohol, "Analgin", iodine (the composition of these funds can be found in the instructions) - should always be present in the home medicine cabinet.
The drug in ampoules is administered intravenously or intramuscularly for very severe pain.
For adults, this drug is recommended to use 250-500 mg three times a day. The maximum single dose is 1 g, and the daily dosage is 2 g.
To children this preparation is prescribed at the rate of 5-10 mg per kg of body weight twice a day. Babies up to one year of the drug administered intramuscularly, no more than three days in a row.
The administered solution should have the same temperature as the patient's body.
Dosages over 1 g should be administered intravenously.
The preparation "Analgin" can cause:
- disorders in the work of the kidneys, oliguria, proteinuria, anuria, interstitial nephritis;
- agranulocytosis, staining of urine in red, leukopenia, Quincke's edema, thrombocytopenia;
- allergic reactions, malignant exudative erythema, bronchospastic syndrome, decreased blood pressure;
- infiltrates at the injection site. </ ul </ p>