Intrauterine spiral "Juno": description, composition, instructions for use and reviews
In order to preventunwanted pregnancy couples use a variety of contraceptives, which are divided into two groups: male and female. The second is less popular, in particular, the IUD - the intrauterine device. However, this method of contraception is the most effective (98%), giving way only to hormonal contraceptives. Among the spirals of domestic production, the trust of women earned the Navy "Juno". The principle of operation, description, types, composition and feedback are all the most important in this article.
The Juno spiral: general information and existing species
IUD is a product of very smallsize, made of plastic with the addition of other materials, which is introduced into the uterus to prevent the fertilization of the egg by slowing the movement of spermatozoa. It can shorten the life span of an egg and prevent it from being implanted, and in case of fertilization, this device promotes abortion.
The spiral "Juno" Bio appeared onpharmacological market more than two decades ago, and developed by its Belarusian doctors. In those days it was a real sensation in the field of medicine. Since a lot of time has passed and the technology does not stand still, the product is manufactured in several forms: t-shaped (Bio-T), f-shaped (Bio Multi) and annular. All these species differ not only in their structure - they are made with the addition of various materials.
Description of each species and their features
1. Spiral "Juno" Bio-T.
The cheapest of all available options. Such a product is sold in pharmacies at a price of 250 rubles. It looks like an anchor. It is made with the use of inert material and covered with the finest copper wire, which plays a major role in the device. It is fixed for 5 years.
2. "Juno" Bio-T Super.
The variant is similar to the previous one, but differsthe fact that the IUD is treated with a special antibacterial composition based on propolis, the purpose of which is to prevent the development of inflammation of the ovaries and the inner mucosa of the uterus. By the way, these diseases are the most common, arising from a spiral. The term of use is also 5 years, and the cost is 300 rubles.
3. Spiral "Juno" with silver, or Bio-T Ag.
In this version, the foot of the IUD is not only coveredcopper, and silver, which prevents the possibility of oxidation of the former and increases efficiency. The duration of use is 7 years, and the cost is 450 rubles.
4. "Juno" Bio Multi.
This is a f-shaped product with copper and serratededges, the size is somewhat larger than the above options. It is intended for women who have given birth to several children who have made more than one abortion and those girls who previously had a spiral. Will last 5 years, and the cost is 550 rubles.
5. "Juno" Bio Multi Ag.
The indications are the same as for the previous version. The difference is that silver was used in conjunction with copper. The service life is 7 years, and the price is 800 rubles.
6. Ring-shaped spiral "Juno" Bio-T.
The only product that can beestablished in nulliparous girls. Available in two sizes - 18 and 24 millimeters. The second is recommended for women who have already become mothers. Produced using copper, set for 5 years. The device will be inexpensive - 300 rubles. Two more similar spirals are produced with silver, their price is 450 rubles, and the duration of wearing is 7 years.
7. Spiral "Juno" Bio-T Au.
This is probably the best option, which onlymay be. The installation period is 7 years, and the cost varies around 5000 rubles. But the price justifies itself. Firstly, with the installation of such a spiral, rejection is virtually eliminated by 100%. Secondly, the IUD does not give side effects, moreover, it has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is produced in a t-shape.
What are the "Juno" spirals?
As already mentioned above, in the manufacture of IUDsAn inert material is used, in addition to which copper, silver or gold serve. At the end of such a product, there are special medical threads necessary for the subsequent extraction of the device from the uterine cavity.
Instructions for the use of the Juno spiral
Attention! The information is for informational purposes only. Intrauterine spiral "Juno" should be administered only by a qualified gynecologist after the examination and delivery of appropriate tests. Among them:
- Smears on flora from the vagina and cervical canal and oncocytology.
- Extended colposcopy.
- Ultrasound of the uterus, bladder, appendages and cervix.
Also, the doctor will determine the presence or absence of contraindications:
- Uterine bleeding of unknown etiology.
- Proposed or confirmed pregnancy.
- Scars on the uterus.
- Inflammation of the urogenital system of acute and chronic nature.
- Malformations of the uterus.
- Presence of oncological tumors, as well as stenosis of the cervix and fibromatosis.
- Deformation of the uterine cavity.
- Polyps, cervicitis, ectopia.
If everything is in order and there are no contraindications, the doctor proceeds to install the IUD. The Juno spiral is introduced as follows:
- Mirrors are installed by means of which the gynecologist finds the cervix of the uterus, treats it with a disinfectant solution and grasps the foreleg with forceps.
- A special probe the doctor measures the length of the uterine cavity.
- With the help of the device introduces a spiral.
- The procedure is completed by pruning the "antennae" of the IUD so that they do not interfere with the woman in the future, and by removing the forceps.
- To prevent the development of possible complications and infection, a course of antibiotic therapy is prescribed.
Advantages and disadvantages of intrauterine spiral "Juno"
The spiral "Juno" reviews are good, most women highlight such advantages of use:
- duration of use;
- acceptable, and sometimes quite low price;
- do not need to think about pills, condoms and other contraceptives;
- absence of discomfort in both partners;
- can be used by nulliparous girls;
- no influence on future offspring.
And now the cons:
- many contraindications;
- does not protect against STDs;
- probability of ectopic pregnancy;
- possibility of complications development;
- increased excretion during menstruation;
- risk of ingrown into the uterus;
- nevertheless there can come or step pregnancy, which it will be desirable to interrupt.
What every woman should know about the IUD
Intrauterine spiral, contrary to the opinion of many girls, does not apply to postcoital contraceptives. In other words, if fertilization has already occurred, the IUD will not be the cause / method of abortion.
According to some reports, from 12 to 44% of cyclesresult in spontaneous miscarriage, which a woman may not even suspect. If this does not happen, the pregnancy is established, most likely, the doctor will recommend an abortion, since the child can be born prematurely and with pathologies. When the spiral grows, it is removed by means of a cavitary operation.
The Juno spiral: reviews
Virtually all the girls who installed thisThe Navy does not regret the choice in favor of this contraceptive. All the installation process was painless and without consequences, however, there were cases when the spiral fell out unnoticed for the woman, and all this ended with pregnancy. It can be concluded that the ideal means for contraception is the IUD, namely the Juno Biot spiral. Testimonials are the best confirmation of this.